Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Rafael!!!

Our little cutie pants turned 2 today!!!! He had a wonderful day and especially loved blowing out the candles on his cake! I'll post those photos later. This morning he had a halloween party at playgroup and Brian took the afternoon off work so that we could go to the park and go out for supper. Afterwards we came home for cake. Yum!! Rafael's party isn't until Sunday but we had lots of fun celebrating today. Isn't our two year old the cutest little lion???? I hope you all enjoyed your day!






6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy birthday, sweet Rafael! (Really, there has never been a cuter lion!) So glad you had a wonderful day together. Can't wait to see the cake pictures!

Tam-A-Roo said...

Happy Birthday Rafael!! Oh you ARE a cute lion! I am sure that you had a wonderful birthday!!

Renee, I can't wait to see the pictures of the cake...I imagine a little cutie covered in cake!

Anonymous said...

Oh.My.Goodness. He is SO adorable as a lion! Seriously, there is not one bad shot of this boy, he is so cute! And I love both of your bright smiles together :)

Wendy said...

Cutest lion EVER!

The dB family said...

Happy Birthday, Rafael!!! I can't believe I'm so slow on the draw that I'm this late reading this post! I do believe he is the cutest lion I have ever seen!

Blessings!
Deborah

Unknown said...

LOVE the costume! Super adorable!