Sunday, October 4, 2009

Home safe and sound!

We just arrived home a few hours ago from our trip. The plane landed just after 3:00 am and we got home just before 4. I am now wide awake so I unpacked all of our bags and have started the laundry. I just quickly read my 450 emails and it was good to hear of a few new referrals. Several families have gotten referrals at the 17 month mark and I'm hoping that that will be the lucky number for us a well.
We had a wonderful trip with lots of good weather. I plan on posting a few pictures later on. We have to go pick up Sid at my parents house later on today and it's my birthday so hopefully there will be cake at some point. It's back to work tomorrow and I'm sure that after the first hour back, it will feel like I didn't even leave!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Renee!!!!!!

Glad you had a great trip and I can't wait to see the pictures.

Rachel said...

Welcome home!! And happy birthday. I can't wait to hear how it all went.

Julie said...

Happy Birthday!! It was quiet while you were gone. I hope you had a great trip and I can't wait to hear about it.

Amber said...

Welcome home Renee! It's great to have you back :0)

Can't wait to hear all about your trip and to see the beautiful pictures...

Happy birthday!! Hope you have a wonderful day...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Renee! I hope month 17 will be a lucky one for you guys!

Janice said...

Welcome back!!
And a Happy Bday!!
Hope you had a blast!!!

Allison Family said...

Happy Birthday!

Glad you had a good trip! Hoping you hear something soon! :)

Anonymous said...

yay, welcome back. glad to hear your had a good trip and am looking forward to your great photo postings. happy birthday!

Tam-A-Roo said...

Welcome Home!
Hope you had a wonderful birthday...Hope all your wishes come true!