Monday, September 14, 2009

16 months

Our 16 month anniversary since ICAB approval is actually not until tomorrow but I won't get a chance to post tomorrow so I'm doing it today. I can't believe that we have 16 months punched. I am very hopeful that we'll hear something before Christmas. Several families have heard around the 17 month mark so I'm hoping that this will be us as well. There haven't been many new referrals lately on the Yahoo group but hopefully things will soon pick up. We are going to be away for 2.5 weeks so I won't be posting for awhile. Good luck to everyone waiting for a referral or waiting to travel.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I can't wait to hear how your vacation goes!!! Have fun!

Allison Family said...

Have an absolutely wonderful time on your vacation!

I have a feeling you'll be hearing something anytime soon! Everytime I go to my blog and look at my blogroll, I always check yours right away because I know the referral news will be coming soon!!! Every day is one day closer!

Anonymous said...

Happy 16 months. I am keeping my fingers crossed that you hear something soon.

Have a great vacation!!!

Amber said...

Yay! Congratulations on your sixteen month anniversary!

I hope you have a wonderful vacation. I can't wait to see pictures when you get back. Enjoy!

Janice said...

Geezzz, 16 months!!! you are practically there!!! Congratulations!! Not much longer and you'll be holding your precious child.

Tam-A-Roo said...

Congratulations on 16 months! The famous call won't be too far away now...hope you have a great vacation!