Saturday, June 21, 2008

Madonna in L.A.!

I just found out that Madonna is doing a concert in Los Angeles while we are there is November. There are 3 people who I would love to see in concert and she is one of them! The other two are Elton John and U2. I've checked Ticketmaster and there are still seats available. The concert is at Dodgers Stadium. We are just trying to decide which tickets we should book, the cheap ones where we will hardly be able to see her or the more expensive ones. Hopefully we will have something booked by the end of the day. I'm so excited!! Now if only there is a good hockey game on while we are down there. What are the chances? The NHL schedule for 2008-2009 is not out for another few weeks so it's wait and see!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That would be so fun! I can't wait to hear all about it :)

When did you put the music on your blog?? I LOVE Lullaby. I've just sat here listening to it over and over again. Something happened when I was babysitting my nieces this morning and I'm desperately missing our children who I've never even seen. Strange? I don't know, but this song is exactly what I needed, so thanks for putting the music on your blog.

Renee and Brian said...

Rachel,
I added the music to out blog last week. I went into someone elses blog and they had that song playing and I just loved it. I had heard it before but wasn't sure who sang it. So I asked them the name of the song and then somehow I managed to put it into our blog - all by myself!! I was pretty impressed with myself after that! You could always add some music to yours if you'd like.
Renee