Friday, October 3, 2008

Elton John!!!

Last night we went to the Elton John concert and we had a great time! We were initially disappointed because by the time we got through to get tickets, there were only backstage tickets available, but of course I bought them anyways. When we got there last night and sat in our seats, we realized that we had some of the best seats in the house. He was pretty much right there in front of us! He is such an amazing paino player and you could just sit and listen to him all night. I especially enjoyed Crocodile Rock which is one of my favorites. He played for almost three hours straight and the stadium was completely full. He is doing another concert here tonight. I don't know why in the world Elton John ever came to Newfoundland, but I am sure glad that he did!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm so glad that you had fun!! You'll be in Cali seeing Madonna in no time!