Saturday, June 13, 2009

Raining cats and dogs

Well it has now been raining for seven straight days and it is driving me crazy! Not only does it make it difficult to garden and to walk the dog, but I can't take any early morning pictures when I run. To look on the bright side, at least the grass is getting a good watering.

On last Saturday, our last sunny day, we did a beautiful hike. I am finally getting around to posting a few pictures from the hike.




We have tickets for the Cirque du Soliel show here next weekend. I'm hoping that it will be good because the tickets were a fortune. That's it for now.









3 comments:

Julie said...

You are so dedicated!! Running in the rain. I think if I were to take up running I would use all the excuses I could find. I'm sure the show will be great.

Amber said...

Rain, rain, go away....
Enjoy the show! My husband and I went to the Cirque du Soleil show Ovum just a couple of weeks ago, in Montreal. The costumes, the music...who knew the human body could move like that?! It's really spectacular, and it was worth every penny! I hope you guys will like it too :0)

Allison Family said...

Beautiful pictures! Enjoy the show!