Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Poll #2

The original poll to guess when we would receive our referral didn't work out too well so I thought that since we are headed into a new year, I would take a new poll. I hoping that Valentine's Day is the correct guess but with the way that things are going, next Christmas may be a better bet!
Our Christmas was great. Lots of good food and we visited friends and family. We are headed out with friends tonight for a games night. We're staying home with Sid on New Year's Eve and watching the hockey game. Not much else is new other than there have been several referrals lately so I'm hoping that our turn comes soon. That's all for now.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Valentine's Day is two months away. You've GOT to get the referral by 21 months. I'm demanding it be so (since ICAB can even hear my voice or anything...) So that's my vote. Easter is on Ezekiel's birthday this year :)

Kelly said...

Waiting is so hard! We waited just days shy of 24 months for our first referral. I don't want to discourage you but to encourage you by sharing that he was just perfect for us and worth every second of the wait. "When you've reached the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." It's coming!!!

Jenny said...

Let early 2010 be the day. However, I have a gut feeling for you guys around Mother's day so I am thinking it will be sometime between Easter and the end of May. I know the wait is hard.

Renee and Brian said...

Jenny, when we were first ICAB approved, I guessed that our referral date would be April 13, 2010. It looks like I won't be too far off. Hope that you guys had a great Christmas.

Patricia & Yan said...

i wish you to have a referal soon in 2010. May God bless you're project!

Patricia (13 month of waiting)

Allison Family said...

Hoping you hear something soon! The wait is so hard but God's timing is perfect. I know that is hard when you're the one waiting but your turn is coming!!!! I can feel it. Each time I get on my blog, your blog is the first one I scroll down to...I'm excited for you because I know one day soon, your referral news will be shouting from your blog!!!!

Unknown said...

I, too, am demanding that you get the referral by Valentine's Day because our times are so close and I'm certainly demanding that I get the call by Easter. You can have Valentines and We'll have Easter. Perfect.

Actually, I want Valentine's too.

Maybe you can have Groundhog Day, then we can have Valentine's Day. Perfect!