Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fog, fog go away!

Well it has been extremely foggy here for the past week. Today you can barely see the house across the street. Our flight is supposed to leave 6:00 tomorrow morning but I'm not even sure if the plane will be able to land tonight and even if it does, I don't know if the plane will be able to take off tomorrow morning. I really hope that we get out because the weather in Hawaii right now is beautiful and I don't want to miss one minute of it.

We had a fantastic girls weekend and spent 8 hours in the hot tub. I came home very wrinkly and water logged but we totally enjoyed the hot tub. I'd like to get one for our backyard eventually.

1 comment:

Allison Family said...

I hope you are able to go on your trip and have a great time!

I strongly reccommend the hot tub...we got one in October and we love it!!!

Hope you hear something soon on the adoption news!