Thursday, April 29, 2010

Only 28 hours

In 28 hours we leave to fly home and I am definitely not ready to go. We've had such a great time and have done so much. We've hiked, kayaked, went to the beach, snorkelled, went to a luau and lots more. The weather has been amazing. I could get used to this life! When we get home I'll post some more pictures of our trip. I'm also going to do a scrapbook of our trip. I'm addicted to scrapbooking and use any excuse to do one. There has been no news on the adoption front. I think that I heard somewhere the wait could go to 30 months but I'm not sure if that is correct or not. I'm hoping that we won't be waiting that long but the one thing that I know is that nothing is predictable in this adoption rollercoaster!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Your trip sounds fantastic! Be sure to share some more pictures.

Anonymous said...

Here in Switzerland the past 3 referals took 18, 21, and 25 months. Last year a friends got his at 16 months. So longer and longer. The usual wait in the past years has been 12-18. We are currently at 16. I really respect your positive attitude during your wait, and hope that once you get home from your vacation, that you won't have to wait much longer before planning your trip to Manilla :)

Patricia & Yan said...

Beautiful your picture... You guys look like having fun ;)
xx