Thursday, February 10, 2011

3 months ago.....

It was three months ago today that we first saw our son's photo and signed the acceptance papers!!! I will never forget how excited we were to return from vacation so that we could learn all about Rafael and finally see his photo!! We haven't heard anything new with regards to when his visa will be approved but we just hope that it happens sooner rather than later. I bought all the safety stuff today so that we can get started on childproofing the house. Brian is supposed to start painting Rafael's playroom this evening. It's going to be orange. I love orange!!! As soon as I remember to charge up the batteries to the camera, I'll take some photos of his room. Sid has been sleeping in there the past few nights. It looks like Rafael will have a guest when he finally moves into his room! I'm sure that those two will have lots of fun getting into trouble together!!

3 comments:

Tam-A-Roo said...

I can't wait to see the photos of the two rooms! You must be so excited...I know I am for you!

Mélissa said...

I can't wait to see that and I hope you have the call soon for travelling!!

Jenny said...

I want to see pics too! And I hope that Rafael takes to sid better than Levi did to our dogs. He was terrified of them for almost a year. I'm guessing that he had probably never seen a dog before coming home with us.