Tuesday, April 22, 2008

We'll be waiting a little longer...

I was just talking to our adoption coordinator this morning and she said that she had an e-mail from ICAB looking for some extra information with regards to our homestudy. They just wanted to know our child care arrangements for when our child comes home. That's it though. She said that she would contact our social worker so that she could gather this information and do a little write up. By the time I got home today, there was a message on the answering machine from the social worker! I thought that was pretty quick for here in Newfoundland. I was expecting to wait a month just to talk to her! Hopefully, this is something that can be done quickly over the telephone and then can be sent to the Philippines. I'm hoping that it doesn't delay our ICAB approval too much. As of today, our dossier has been in the Philippines for 8 weeks.
On a better note, the Canadiens are heading to Round 2 in the playoffs!! They won Game 7, beating Boston 5 - 0. I'm not sure who they're playing in the next round or when that will start, but I can't wait!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it won't hold you up very long. You will have your approval before you know it. If they want something it means they are looking at it right? that's what you told me. :)
Enjoy your hockey.