Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Why I blog

I just got tagged by Rachel to answer the following questions about why I blog. Here it goes,

1. Why did you start your blog?
I started this blog because I really enjoyed reading other people's blog who had or were in the process of adopting from the Philippines or China. I thought it was a neat way to keep track of everything and to keep people up to date with where we are in the adoption process.

2. How did you come up with your blog name?
I couldn't think up anything more original so I just named it what it was - a Philippines adoption journey.

3. Do your friends and family know about your blog and what do they think?
Some friends and family know about our blog, but not all, as it is fairly new. So far everyone has only given us good feedback on it.

4. How do you write your posts?
I only post when there is something new with regards to the adoption, but once we receive ICAB approval (my fingers are crossed that we will be approved) there won't be much to post, so I'll have to post about other things going on in our lives.

5. Have you ever had a troll or had to delete unkind comments?
I don't know what a troll is but it sounds like something bad, so I don't think that I've ever had one. I've never gotten any unkind comments. Everyone has been very nice and supportive.

6. Do you check your stats or care how many people read your blog? If you care, how do you increase traffic?
I did not even know that you could check your stats. I'll have to figure that out. It doesn't matter to me how many people read my blog, but I do enjoy the comments that they give.

That's it for me. I'll tag Sherri (www.journeyfornikki.blogspot.com)

No comments: