Saturday, March 19, 2011

1 month ago....

It was one month ago today that we first met our little boy and now it seems like he has been around forever!! He continues to keep us on our toes and make us laugh almost every minute of the day. Today I caught him putting my toothbrush into the dog's water bowl. Too cute!! Things seem to be going well so far. He certainly seems to know that we are his parents and if we are around other people he will keep coming back to us to check in or if he is tired. He continues to sleep well at night but still doesn't have a nap routine. He can nap once, twice or not at all. I guess we'll have to keep working on this one!!

Here are a few new photos of the past week.

















7 comments:

Wendy said...

Those pictures are so stinkin' cute they brought tears to my eyes. If they don't exude LOVE, I don't know what does!!!!!

The smile? To die for!

And we have the Filipino Friends book even though Becky is WAY too old for it, but Lily loves me to read it to her at night. It reminds her of our trip to the Philippines two years ago.

Congratulations...that is one happy, happy little boy. And I pretty happy Momma, too!

Wendy said...

Showed the pictures to my husband. His response?

Now I want a boy.

Renee and Brian said...

Wendy, Lily would love a little brother!!! Get going now and start all that paperwork!

Jennifer said...

So cute I have no other words. You can see joy exuding from each shot, and I love it! (Good thing you caught the toothbrush thing - that little boy sure is keeping you on your toes, huh?)

Unknown said...

A month already?? Wow it goes by fast. He seems to be adjusting so well. You look so happy Renee. when I see a photo of the two of you I get choked up. Hope we can hook up one of these days!

Wendy said...

When I'm having a crappy day like I'm having today, I go back and look at this blog post. Because your little boy makes me smile big time!

Jenny said...

Wow! One month, time just passes so quickly! Don't you just love waking up to him everyday? He sure is cute! My mom and I look forward to seeing all the pictures on your posts.